Collins Creek Landing offers many amenities to create a friendly environment where individuals and families can come together to share fun activities or simply relax and enjoy lazing by the pool or gathering around a fire on chilly nights.
- COMMUNITY BOAT LANDING AND BOAT STORAGE with access to the Waccamaw river and Intracoastal Waterway
- OPEN-AIR GAZEBO with barbeque and picnic area connected to the clubhouse by a winding boardwalk through the woods
- EIGHT ACRE COMMUNITY PARK WITH PLAYGROUND, stocked fishing pond, junior-olympic-sized pool with kiddie pool, batting cage, junior soccer field, half court basketball, wooded boardwalk trails, and much more
- CLUBHOUSE with a beautiful banquet room and kitchen, airy screen porch with wetbar and brick fireplace, shaded deck, and large tile accented pool with wide sunning apron and shaded arbor
- TPC OF MYRTLE BEACH Memberships available for a fee.
- CLOSE TO restaurants, dining, shopping, and the quaint fishing village of Murrells Inlet